Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Top Ten Reasons...




















My Top 10 Reasons I'm Glad I'm Not Incarcerated Anymore:

10. My wardrobe consists of more than fancy blue pajamas these days.
9. I don't have to give anybody the "county smile" anymore.
8. I don't have to live in a closet with a toilet in it anymore.
7. I don't have to hide contraband in the "trunk" anymore.
6. I no longer have to wash my clothes in the toilet.
5. Today, a fancy gourmet meal does not consist of noodles, roast beef and dried beans.
4. My mailman doesn't wear a green uniform and a badge anymore, and he doesn't have the right to do a nude body cavity search on me.
3. I don't ever have to watch another episode of Days Of Our Lives, Soul Train, Caliente, or Survivor.
2. The highlight of my day is no longer watching Mrs. Orozco, the Correctional Counselor walk across the yard .

and the Number One reason I'm glad I am no longer incarcerated:

1. When I am sad and lonely, I no longer have to seek comfort from a guy named "Flako" (unless I want to!).
















No comments:

Post a Comment