Thursday, September 30, 2010

Something About Mike




Check this guy out...his name is Mike Ramirez, and he is one of my top students in the program, but he is also a little strange at times.  I really like this picture of him on his bike, in his Mickey Dees uniform...what do you think?

Anyways, check it out, a couple of weeks ago, Mike sends me a text telling me that he is too sick to come to school...I didn't trip on it, and went about my day.  But when school let out, a couple of the guys and I were a little hungry so we ended up at the nearest McDonald's...check out the video...

 

That's my boy Humberto in the background saying "What's up Maniac!" and that's Mike trying to ignore him...the whole scene was surreal and hilarious!  Too sick for school, but not too sick to flip them patties, huh?

There's something about Mike....



No comments:

Post a Comment