Saturday, August 22, 2009

Two Years


Two years without you today Junior and the pain is even greater than the day you were taken away from all of us. Things will never be the same without you and all of our lives have been forever changed since your death.

I feel sad that some of those around you had to lose you to finally say that they loved you. I am glad that you and I never had that problem. I know that I dissappointed you in many ways but I always felt a strong love from you and I am grateful for that. You would have grown up to have been 10 times the man I am today and I feel sorry for the world that will never know what you would have given it.

I miss you with all my heart and thinking of you is like taking a breath, I don't even think about it anymore, it just happens...I love you and you will always be the sun that shines down on me from above....

Loving you and missing you,

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment