Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Powerful Forces


The wind is blowing hard right now and it made me think...I thought about how many things in my life cannot be seen, they are invisible, but their effects CAN be seen and their power can be felt in my life. Just as the wind is invisible and cannot be touched, so it is with God, love, and recovery; and just as the wind is a powerful, moving force, these thing also have immense power, and affect my life in undeniable ways.

Today I am grateful for the effects that God, love, and recovery have had in my life. Although I cannot see these things, these powers, or touch them, I choose to believe in them today.

Through recovery I found God, and through God I have found love. I love God and He has allowed me to love myself so that I can love others and in turn allow them to love me. Simple...yet I had to travel such a long road to get here. But the journey is not over...it truly has just begun.


No comments:

Post a Comment